Here’s a dish that’s easy to make, you’ll be done cooking in less than 10 minutes!
Pan Seared Salmon with Mozzarella and Tomato Slice
120g Salmon Fillet, skin off, pre-marinated
1 slice Mozzarella Cheese, single or grated
1 slice Tomato
Vegetables of your choice, optional
1. MAKE AHEAD: Marinate salmon fillet with rosemary, basil leaves, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
2. Pan sear marinated salmon about 1.5 to 2 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the fillet.
3. Sear the tomato slice until a bit caramelised.
4. While still in the pan, top with mozzarella cheese so the cheese melts. Then place the caramelised tomato on top.
5. Remove fillet from the pan. Transfer to a plate.
6. If siding with vegetables, saute vegetables in a bit of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
7. Time to eat!