Seafood is probably my greatest weakness. So… I decided to cook a shrimp dish for dinner tonight. 🙂
Spicy Shrimp in Tomato Cream Sauce
2-3 cloves Garlic, minced
2 Tbsp Onions, chopped
10-15 pcs Cherry Tomatoes, halved or quartered depending on size
5-6 pcs Shrimp, shells removed, cleaned, deveined
2 Tbsp Cooking Cream
1 tsp Parmesan Cheese
1 Tbsp Cheddar Cheese
50-70g Angel Hair Pasta
1. Cook pasta as instructed. Set aside.
2. Saute garlic, onions and cherry tomatoes.
3. Squish the tomatoes so the juices come out.
4. Add salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, pinch of cayenne, and garlic powder to taste.
5. Add in the shrimp until they turn pink., about 1 minute per side.
6. Pour the cooking cream and add the cheeses to thicken the sauce.
7. Add the cooked pasta and toss quickly.
8. Adjust taste if needed.
9. Transfer to a plate, sprinkle more parmesan cheese on top and dig in! 🙂