Whipped up this simple sandwich for a quick snack.
Simple Chicken Sandwich
2 pcs Whole Wheat Bread or whatever kind you want
1 Tbsp Cream Cheese, softened
100g Chicken, pre-marinated (see Caprese Chicken recipe for marinade)
1 pc Romaine Lettuce or any sale greens
2 Tomato, round slices
1 pc Mozzarella singles, or grated
1/2 Apple, wedges
1. Pan fry the chicken in a little olive oil. Slice diagonally after cooking.
2. Toast bread.
3. Spread cream cheese on both sides of the bread.
4. Place the mozzarella single on one side.
5. On the other side, add the greens, top with tomato, then the sliced chicken.
6. Cover with the top part.
6. Slice in half, add the apple wedges and serve!
* You can add cucumbers and onion rings if you want. I’m not a big fan of cucumber and raw onions!
* If you want to toast the bread after building the sandwich that’s also fine. In my case, the heat from the chicken melted the cheese.