This is what I had for breakfast!
Cheesy Tomato Omelet + Stir Fried Beef
2 pcs Eggs
5-7 pcs Cherry Tomatoes, halved or quartered
1 Tbsp Onions, chopped
100-150g Beef Sirloin or Tenderloin, pre-sliced into thin strips
1. Marinate beef strips with dried herbs and spices that you usually use. In this case, I used dried rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Let this marinate for at least an hour.
3. Scramble the eggs and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, dried Basil leaves and a dash of cayenne for some kick!
4. Saute the onions and tomatoes. Squish the tomatoes so the juices come out. (I only did that to half of the tomatoes.)
5. Remove the onions and tomatoes from the pan. Set aside.
6. Make your omelet. However you prefer it. I would suggest using a small pan, like I did, so the egg can cook evenly over low heat.
7. Once the egg is almost cooked through, place the onion-tomato mixture to one side, and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on the other half side.
8. Carefully fold the omelet in half creating a “half moon” and transfer to a plate.
9. Saute the marinated beef with a little oil until cooked. And then transfer to a plate, or beside the omelet.
10. Toast some bread to accompany the meal and enjoy!