We are having a Christian wedding in December. This is mainly my “ask” because I grew up attending CCF. I don’t know any other religion/church but this.
One of the requirements for a CCF Pastor to officiate is to attend this series of classes. It consists of 7 sessions focusing on different topics. PMC is conducted three times a year.
Honestly speaking, at first, it felt like a chore. Something you don’t want to do, but you know you have to. But as it progress, I am looking forward to Wednesdays and learning some more! The classes/topics are very essential to those who are planning to get married.
This is the class schedule:
- Session 1: God’s Design and Purpose for Marriage
- Session 2: Blueprint of Marriage
- Session 3: Effective Communication
- Session 4: Resolving Conflicts
- Session 5: Handling Finances
- Session 6: Marital Intimacy
- Session 7: Wedding Requirement and Legal Documents
We attended the third session last night. And boy, that was a funny session!
Non-CCF members are welcome to attend the counselling sessions. And it’s totally free! Contact CCF Pastoral Care for more details: +6328869900.