I’m really excited to show you this month’s spread! I was supposed to use a different theme, made about 4 pages, then completely scrapped that!
I was so inspired by the new theme that I have completed about 70% of the spreads in one sitting!
Anyway, this month’s theme is Dream Catcher. I know it’s nothing new, but it really challenged me. I looked up different inspiration photos from Pinterest and adapted the designs I wanted, sometimes even combining multiple inspirations together.
The Cover Page is a full on dream catcher. This was quite tedious to make. I decided to paint it last night and I’m happy with the outcome.
The next page is my Monthly Log. I retained the landscape format. I drew a single feather to decorate this page. Also used my stencils to indicate the days of the weeks and the dates. I switched it up a bit by coloring in the dates with various Tombow dual brush pens in the center of each box.
On the right side are the following:
* Habit Tracker – I used the same format as last month. I will trim this down further next month focusing on only about 5 things.
* Mood Tracker – I drew different feathers hanging on an arrow. I have not figured out the day sequence though! haha
* To Do’s / Blog Ideas / Baking Ideas – I used a Starbucks stencil to label these. Kept it simple this month.
Next is my Meal Planner. I liked last month’s format so I did the same for this month. I decorated this page with hanging dream catchers. These are washi tapes that I’ve cut to size and just drew the string part.
On the opposite side is a new addition, my Expense Tracker. This is specifically for my home business, Lesley Artisan Pastries. I wanted to track my business’ expenses and profit monthly. The one I currently use is at the back of my journal. I wanted to incorporate this on a monthly basis and see my profit trends.
Lastly, these are my Daily Log or Journal Pages. I bordered each page with rainbow gradient washi tapes plus a couple-themed washi tape on the corners. I also drew dream catchers in the center of the pages to incorporate this month’s theme.
I really liked how this turned out. I thought drawing feathers will be a bit difficult, but I got the hang of it eventually.
Here are the materials I used for these pages:
– Tokyo Finds Bento Picasso Watercolor
– Pigma Micron 005, 01, 02, 03 (read: My Pen and Marker Collection)
– Various Washi Tapes (read: Washi Tape Collection and Stickers and Washi Haul)
– Tombow Dual Brush Pens 800, 090, 133, 451, 620, N89 (read: My Pen and Marker Collection)
– Bullet Stickers
I’d love to see your creations! Tag me on Instagram @serendipityandbliss!