I know it’s been a month since my last post. I got a new job! And the schedule is very erratic so I usually go straight to bed when I get home.
Anyway, I want to share this recipe with you. I made Cheesecake for Don’s birthday 2 weeks ago. I hope you like it! Don and I couldn’t get enough of this!
I used leftover whipped cream and funfetti to decorate the cake as this was last minute.
Fluffy, Melt in the Mouth Cheesecake
- 150g Crushed Graham Crackers
- 15g Sugar
- 30g Butter, melted
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
- 450g Cream Cheese, softened
- 180g Sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Eggs, large
- 1 Egg Yolk, large
- 2 cups Whipped Cream (already whipped to stiff peaks)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cover the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan with aluminum foil.
3. Combine crust ingredients until properly blended.
4. Transfer to springform pan and flatten until leveled.
5. Bake the crust for 10 minutes then let cool.
6. At the same time, beat the cream cheese until very soft and not lumpy. Scrape off the sides and bottom of the bowl to eliminate lumps later on.
7. Add sugar and beat for 2 minutes.
8. Add the lemon juice, eggs and egg yolk and beat until well-combined.
9. Carefully fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
10. Pour in the batter on top of the baked crust and bake in bain marie for 1 to 1.5 hours.
11. To prevent there cheesecake from deflating, let the cheesecake cool inside the oven, with the oven door slightly opened.
12. Let the cheesecake cool completely inside the refrigerator before frosting.
Let me know what you think in the comments! 🙂
One thought on “Fluffy, Melt in the Mouth Cheesecake”