It’s almost Mango season here in the Philippines and what better way to pair off the summer season – with ice cream, of course!
This is an ice cream recipe that does not require an ice cream machine. Yes, you got that right!
The base mixture only requires 2 ingredients, then you can make endless flavors!
Remember, all your ingredients should be cold/chilled for this to work properly. It would be better if you also chill your mixing bowl and whisk attachment. 🙂
Mango Ice Cream
- 250ml Whipping Cream
- 100ml Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Mango Puree
- Using the whisk attachment of a stand mixer, whip the whipping cream until medium to stiff peaks form.
- Gradually pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream and let it whip for another 30 seconds to 1 minute or until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold in the mango puree until fully incorporated.
- Transfer into a container and freeze for 4 to 6 hours.
- TIP: If you want mango chunks, you can fold in diced mangoes into the mixture.